Our standard prices are per room, per night based on two adults sharing and include breakfast and car parking.
||from £80 per night
|Superior Double Ensuite
||from £90 per night
There is a minimum stay of two nights when it includes a Friday or Saturday night.
We may consider a single night stay on a Friday or Saturday night however this is strictly subject to availability and there will be a supplement charged.
Room prices may be higher at Peak Times, Summer or Major Events, Race Meetings and at Christmas and New Year.
Subject to availability special rates are available for mid week or weekly bookings.
We do not accept bookings from same sex groups, Stag or Hen parties.
At busy times and for logistical reasons we may need to change the specific room you have booked at short notice.
Please do not hesitate to contact Bowen House directly to discuss your requirements.
- Cancellation has to be made by 14.00 two days before arrival. If the booking is cancelled by this time no payment is due. The return of any deposit made will be subject to an administration charge. If the booking is cancelled after 14.00 two days before arrival we reserve the right to charge your card with an amount equal to the first nights cost.
- Check in time is between 2.00 pm and 7.00 pm at the latest. Please note arrival and parking outside these times is subject to availability and must be arranged directly with Bowen House in advance by contacting us prior to the day of your arrival. Check out is by 10.30 am.
- We have a car park at the rear of Bowen House for four cars, one per room. We ask that you park considerately to ensure everyone can use this valuable facility. If parking in a restricted space is a problem we are able to assist with this. We do not however accept any liability for any damage caused by taking this course of action.
- Your car maybe blocked in. If you need to use your car during your stay please advise us on arrival and alternative arrangements can be made or access can be organised at breakfast time.
- Please note there are two Gladstone Streets in York so when using a satellite navigation system make sure you enter the correct and full postcode. This will ensure you arrive at Bowen House without a detour to the other side of York. The postcode is YO31 8RF.
- Please let us know your planned arrival time, either at the time of booking or a few days before you are due to arrive. If your plans change then please update us. This will ensure we are here in person to welcome you and also allow us to plan our day.